Lullworth Hall is the administrative headquarters for Bancroft NeuroHealth, which was established as the Bancroft School in 1883 by Margaret Bancroft. The school provides health care and education for children and adults with neurological disorders. The Carriage House is used for vocational training.
The Trust grant funded the repair of exterior finishes, water conduction systems, a new roof for the carriage house and repairs to stained glass windows in the 1886 Victorian-style home that is located in the local historic district.
For more information, visit: http://www.bancroftredevelopment.com/the-site.html