Governor Chris Christie • Lt.Governor Kim Guadagno
Print    Close
St. Andrew's Church, Lambertville
St Andrew's Church, Lambertville
Garden State Historic Preservation Trust Fund
Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award:
$29,962 (2008)
Grant Recipient:
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
County:
Hunterdon
Municipality:
Lambertville

St. Andrew’s Church was constructed in 1892 following the destruction by fire of the parish’s 1845 church building at York and George Streets. The 1892 stone building is in the English Gothic style and while a common style of church building, it is a rare example for the Delaware River Valley and the only example in Lambertville.

The Trust grant helped fund the preparation of a preservation plan that will guide future preservation activities at the church.

For more information, visit: http://www.standrewslambertville.org/