This 1834 Federal-inspired brick farmhouse is the oldest structure in Pine Hill and was home to one of the community's most prominent early families. The township acquired the building in 2000 and plans to house a museum and historical society functions in the building.
The 2002 matching grant helped fund the repair and replacement of the roof and water conduction system. The grant awarded in 2001 helped pay for the preparation of a preservation plan, which guided repair and restoration priorities.
For more information, visit: http://www.pinehillboronj.com/community-info/history/